Apparently, I am one of those individuals who is difficult to buy for because I can never really think of anything I just can’t live without. What can I say? I’ve discovered the more you have the more you have to dust, so less is actually better.
Since times are tough this year, I came up with a list of items I think will be just perfect. The monetary cost of the gifts is zero. The value is priceless.
- Forgiveness – Forgiveness for all the stupid things I said or did over the years. They say with age comes wisdom. I am living proof that adage does not hold true.
- Patience – I am probably going to do the same stupid things again.
- Laughter – Preferably, not at something klutzy I’ve just done…but as long as you’re happy, I’m happy.
- Hugs – One for me and one for your sister even when I’m not around to see it.
- Just love me even when I’m a cantankerous, growly old she-bear because I got up on the wrong side of the bed.
That pretty much covers my list. What do you want this year?